Removed the pitch control tube and spun the lower ball joint with the drill to loosen it up like I had done to the link at the front of the cyclic tube. This took a lot of friction out of the cyclic stick movement and now the pitch and roll are very smooth and free. Reinstalled the link and safety wired.
Made final adjustments to the tail pitch travel so that the pitch slider hits max travel at the same time as the stops on the pedals. Used a clamp to hold the pedals against the stops while I adjusted travel at the slider on the tail. Tightened down the teleflex cable mounts and torqued the jam nuts on the ball link ends. Installed lock nuts on all the bolts on the pedals and links replacing the regular nuts that were used during setup. Applied torque seal to all the nuts that will be inaccessible when the cabin gets installed.
Sanded and polished the three sections of tail drive shaft. I found it easier to do this while they were still installed in the ship since they were at a good height and supported where I could easily rotate them. I will have to finish polishing the last couple inches of each tube once they are removed since the bolts and hanger bearings were in the way.
Clamped pedals to stops while checking the slider at the tail