My second fuselage side wasn't completly cured today due to the cold weather so I decided to skip ahead a little bit and cut the rudder stern post. I am using Mark Langford's airfoils so the dimensions are different than the plans. Luckily I found them on Darren Crompton's website so the guesswork was eliminated. I marked everything according to his description and then verified that they matched the templates. I made a quick cutting jig out of some scrap MDF and 2x4s. The MDF was run through the table saw and then I clamped the rudder spar on it, lined it up, and let her rip. It came out perfect.