I pulled the second side out of the jig today and started sanding down the high spots. Some of the joints hadn't completly cured due to the cold night so I stopped and brought the second side in to the house to finish the cure. I cleaned up the work bench and started laying out the dimensions for the fuselage. The left side is set up and bent about halfway to shape and will be left that way overnight. I also ran the front center spar caps through my table saw to cut them down to the final dimensions. I am waiting for my next shipment of spruce so I can finish the spars. The taller AS4058 airfoil made me run out of vertical material so I had to order more.
Beginning to bend left side while other finishes curing