Another evening forming parts from the 0.025" sheet.
Bent Elevator Cutout Channel 6T6-3 that was blanked and measured yesterday. Had to use a rubber hammer to complete the second bend because I could not get a spacer between the bend plate and the part without it popping out.
Access Hole Cover Plate 6T6-5 is a simple square which I cut with the Olfa. It will be radiused and drilled when it comes time to match to the elevator.
Attachment Doubler 6T2-2 is a simple part but it took a bit of creativity to create the 1/4" radius. Initially I simply bent (by hand) the blank around the handle of my rubber hammer but then realized the diameter was actually 9/16". I searched the garage for something a bit smaller and ran across a fishing net, the scoop-end of which is made from 1/2" aluminum tube. There was straight section that was long enough for the 82mm part so I formed a second part by hand and it came out great. The developed length on the drawing is 44mm but Larry Winger's spreadsheet calculated 40.19mm which turns out to be much closer. I used a measurement in between the two values and still ended up needing to trim the edges to get sides of 22mm.