These were much harder to line up. I lined up the skins with the ribs, then made sure that where they met the spars had an equal overlap at each end. You have to look from the end down through the ribs with a flashlight to make sure each pre-drilled hole in the skin lines up with a flat portion of the rib and not on one of the crimps. I started with one clecoe in the far top of each rib, then lined each one up individually as I worked my way down. Oh, you also have to watch the opverlap at rib #7 (there is not a #6 for the extended range tanks) of the two foreward skins. Make sure there is enough of an overlap of the two to hold when they are joined. With everything lined up, I barely have 10mm from edge to hole. Luckily the outer skin lays under the inner skin (which has plenty of edge spacing) and there's plenty of grip to keep it in place. not sure why, but I had A LOT of extra meatl hangin off the end of the wing. Wish they would have shifted it in more before drilling... *** Here is where I was talking about nose rib #10 needing to be pulled out some and in line with the other nose ribs. Had I done that, the holes would have lined up inbetween the crimps. I'll make another post where I fix this.