I finally got some real work done. Not really "ALL" that I do is real work. The priming is for protection from the elements and to extend the life of the aircraft. I am sure it will out last me.
I began with the right wing, since the epoxy primer on left ribs is still setting up. I started by clecoing the main and rear spar to the ribs and making sure everything was supported. I started the riveting process by removing the inner most ribs 1 and 2. This way I had full access to rib number 3. I then proceeded to rivet rib 3 to the main and rear spar, followed by rib 2 and then rib 1. I used my double offset -4 rivet set with my 3x gun, with a setting of 45 psi. I found a 3 second busrt set the rivet nicely. I used my rivet squeezer with the longeron yoke to set the rivets in the rear spar. Set to 90 psi. I was only able to get the three inner most ribs installed, before calling it quits.