Ran wiring to the rear maplight and small toggle switch. Soldered the connections and installed the switch and maplight. Next, I then checked the wiring with ohm meter to verify continuity. Opps—no continuity—at first I thought the switch must be bad, so I checked at the switch—it checked good, so I wondered about the light itself. Light doesn't test so I checked the pilot’s maplight which I had not wired in yet and no continuity there either. Surely both new lights can’t be bad. I dunno—so I connected a 9 volt battery to the light and it works! Apparently you can’t check LED lights with a continuity meter. After this little exercise, I moved to the other side of the fuse and connected the small switch which can be toggled on or off to disable the functions on the rear stick.