I drilled a hole in the sub panel and installed a small rubber grommet. I fed the wires from the LEDs and attached them to the dimmer. I finished up attaching the rest of the wires to both the glare shield dimmer and the audio panel dimmer—checked operation of the LEDs—good news, they still work. Next, I applied some decals for the 2 dimmer switches, then clecoed in the instrument panel. I installed some pinch welt around the edge of the glare shield—this was a perfect spot to receive a nasty cut in the event of a very sudden stop. Of course the seat harness should keep you from striking the glare shield, but I hope to never test that theory. The down side of adding the pinch welt was that I had to remove the rubber line I had cemented in to dress up the joint between the glare shield and the windscreen. I’ll pick up some more and glue it back in.