I used a hack saw to cut the .063 scrap into a design that will be used to tie the 3 radio trays together at the aft end of the trays. Marked and drilled holes in the bracket for attachment to the GTN650 and the GMA240. The mounting hole in the ICOM was not accessible so I drilled a #28 hole in a strip of .025 and screwed it to the ICOM bracket. I used side clamps to stabilize the other end of the strip. Unscrewed the strip from the bracket and installed the attachment bracket under the strip. With the strip laid over the bracket I could mark where the hole should be. After I had fabbed both left & right brackets, I re-visited the right mounting angle. Originally I wanted to use ¾” angle for the bracket in order to move the Dynon screen as far left as possible. I thought there would a minimum edge distance issue with the screws at the front of the radio trays, so I opted for 1” angle. Turns out the ¾” will work ok, so I used the 1” angle to transfer the mounting holes to a ¾” angle and screwed everything together. Next, I installed the panel (with trays) into the fuselage. I started working on a bracket to tie the back of the radio stack to the cross-member that runs between the gear towers.