I added a small piece of screen over the NACA fresh air intake, then slid the SCAT hose on and secured with a hose clamp. I decided on a color for the instrument panel—I’ll also use this same color for the underside of the glare shield. I taped off the aft part of the glare shield, gave it a coat of primer and followed up with 2 coats of a slightly textured dark gray. Next, I installed the Dynon/VP-X license into the Dynon unit. Now the VP-X and the Dynon “talk” to each other. I installed an antenna for each radio and turned them on. There is some problem with the radios. I hear constant static and occasionally I do hear an aircraft transmission. This will require further investigation. As soon as I can the radio problem resolved, I’ll be ready to install the top forward skin.