After 4 days, the proseal should be sufficiently cured, so I unstrapped the baggage door and removed it from the fuselage. I began replacing the clecoes with LP4-3 pop rivets—started at the outboard end and worked toward the hinge alternating sides as I went. I used CS4-4 pop rivets for the dimpled holes on the outboard end. After all the pop rivets were in, I re-installed the door. The fit is good, not perfect, but close enough. I may be able to pull it down just a bit more with the placement of the latch blocks. This door turned out much better than the first one I had built several years ago.