I finished setting the last 14 rivets today. Again, I alternated the fore and aft ribs shooting only a couple before switching sides. By alternating, I hope not introduce any twist in the door. After the final rivets, I clecoed on the hinge and pulled the door down tight with duct tape—still fits pretty well. I removed the lock assembly, latching rods and snap bushings from the old door and installed them on the new door. Spent a good bit of time trying to figure a way to use the pneumatic squeezer to rivet the hinge to the upper skin and support. I used a step ladder on the left side of the fuse and leaned over the cowling—looked rather awkward, but it worked. I got 3 rivets set before calling it a day—shouldn’t take long to finish the rest of the rivets, then on to the latch blocks.