Before riveting the outboard rib, thought I’d try to curl the door skin just a bit and see if that would help the fitment. I spent some time gently working the skin to increase the curve in the lower 1/3. This did help—just not as much as I had hoped for. Next, I clecoed on the outboard rib and began squeezing rivets. Three of the upper most rivets around the lock area could not be reached, so I backriveted them. I had one rivet along the edge that clenched over, so I drilled it out and tried again. This time the tail looks good, but the rivet is sitting slightly proud. Drilled it out again—this time when I squeezed the rivet, it set perfectly. I used the squeezer to dimple the skin where the ribs attach, then dimpled the ribs. This was a very slow process. In order to insure you don’t get an extra dimple, the squeezer has to be operated very slowly to insure that the male die is guided into the hole in the rib—any slip up here would result in a new hole. After this, I cleaned up the ribs and skin and shot with primer.