For something different today (tired of wing tips), I wanted to close up the step hole cutout—this is standard for the 8A fuse, but don’t think I need it. There are also 5 rivet holes above this step hole that need to be filled. I used a machine counter sink on 4 of the holes-the forward hole was too close to a skin overlap, so I used my debur bit for a c/s. After countersinking, I opened the holes up to #30—and will use some NAS1097 rivets for these holes. Since the step hole was open, I was able to use my squeezer to set these 5 rivets. Then, I added some silicone sealant around the cover and pop riveted it to the fuse—I wanted to seal this area against cold air, exhaust etc. I got the holes on the right side countersunk, but will need someone help buck these rivets. I dimpled the flap fairings, then shot a coat of primer on the inside surfaces. I dimpled most of the holes in the fuse for the flap fairing—had to use a pop rivet dimpler for these holes—I’ll finish them tomorrow.