I removed the baggage floor and added some cotter pins on the left brake/rudder pedal. Then, I reinstalled the floor with clecos. I replaced each cleco with a screw which I scraped across some boelub—sure makes the screws go in easier. Next I clecoed on the F-821-1 forward top skin along with the spacers for the baggage door. This took much longer than it should. If you’re following this, and have wrapped tape around the roll bar to keep from scratching it, be sure to remove the tape before clecoing on the skin. I had to remove the left side to remove tape. Next, I pulled out drawing 74 and marked the rivet callouts on the skin. Most of the callouts are per the plans but some are per build logs where the builders encountered areas that should have been changed on the plans. I plan to begin riveting in the next few days.