I decided to re-route the plastic brake lines that run from the master cylinders to the brake fluid reservoir for 2 reasons. First, I needed to get the lines away from the bottom of the F866A-1 lower baggage bulkhead on which I have the EMS module mounted—I’m thinking I might have had an interference problem with connections. Second, I just like the look of it. I saw this mod on someone’s site early on in the build, but don’t know who the builder was—thanks anyhow. I made 2 brackets to secure the right plastic line to the angle that runs across the back side of the firewall and another bracket to secure the left line to the F866A-1 bulkhead. I attached all angles with monel pop rivets. The right is now complete—before I finish the left side I need a smaller clamp to secure the line. This was the last item on my list before hanging the engine—hope to start that task in the next few days.