In prep for bleeding brakes, thought I’d better see if my lines had a good seal before filling with fluid and possibly having leaks inside the fuse. I rigged up a T fitting for a pressure gauge and Schrader valve that I could tie into the brake system. I did not connect the lines to the reservoir, but capped the ends instead. I wanted to check each side independently--in case of a leak, may be easier to isolate. I started on the left side (closest to my heater!). I disconnected the line to the brake caliper and attached it to the T fitting. Got it all hooked up and added about 8 psi air—hmm, slowly bled down. Figured it would leak somewhere. Tomorrow night I’ll get some soapy water and start the leak hunt.