Well, I filed down the right outboard mount—took .006 off the face of the bracket—fore & aft. Installed the mount, fished around in the bottom of the tower—finally got the washers on and eventually the nuts started. Nancy held the box end wrench on the underside while I applied torque from the top. Started at 50 in/lbs and moved up in 5 in/lb increments per the manual. Ran out of gap again around 180 in/lbs. Guess I didn’t take enough off the face. Removed everything and filed off another .008”. Went thru the same procedure once again. This time I checked the gap with each 5 in/lb increase. When I got to 230 in/lbs, my gap was .032”. Torqued again to final 240 in/lbs—got gap of .032 front and .030 back. I’m gettin a beer and calling it DONE! Well, not quite, I did torque the 3 bolts on the inboard bracket. Now I’m really done.