One more item before I get the fuse up on the gear--well, still don’t have a hoist yet, but maybe soon. I bought an Odessey PC680 battery sometime back and it is smaller than the battery tray, so modification is in order. I cut a piece of 1” angle and a piece of ¾” angle to stabilize the smaller battery in the tray. Laid out holes in each and pilot drilled to #40. I installed the battery in the position I wanted and match drilled thru the angle into the battery tray using a long #40 drill. Removed the battery and match drilled to 1/8”, then reamed to #30. Deburred everything and scuffed up the angles with a scotchbrite pad. After a summer of fiberglass work, can’t begin to express how much fun it was getting back to measuring, cutting, drilling and working with aluminum. Still need a shot of primer then riveting the angles in. I have seen some builders attach these angles with screws and nut plates, but at this point I don’t intend to use any other size battery. If it ever comes to that, I’ll just drill out the rivets.