Tonight I went back to correct something that has bothered me for a while. When I ran the static line from the “horseshoe” loop in the rear of the fuselage, I installed the “T” fitting a bit too close (low) to the static port on the right side. This could result in moisture entering the static port and instead of draining back out the port, it could travel thru the line toward instruments. So, out came the backboards and into the tunnel I went armed with a cutter and a longer piece of tubing. Removed the previously installed short line to the “T” with a longer line. Not sure if this was really necessary, but I feel better about the new version.
Hard to see, but right side now level with longeron