Went back to the shop last night and stuck some JB Weld under the straggler and clecoed it down. Tonight I removed the cleco, Nancy stuck in a rivet and we got it set. Then we started with rear deck skin to the 809 bulkhead. As reported in earlier posts, some of the little tabs on the bulkhead didn’t lay down flat against the skin. I found a piece of small diameter tubing in my pile of sprinkler parts. This tubing is flexible, but quite stiff. I cut a couple of spacers about the length of the AN426AD3-3.5 rivets. Nancy stuck in a rivet and held it with the gun while I slipped the spacer over the rivet followed by the bucking bar. A short blast on the gun with the bar pushing the spacer against the tab seemed to work well. Then the spacer was removed and we finished driving the rivet. All of the rivets were set without any problems. Nancy is doing extremely well with the rivet gun—she’s a keeper!