Still working on riveting the rear deck. Tonight Nancy volunteered to run the rivet gun while I got “tunnel” duty. She did very well with the gun. The “bucker” managed to screw up 3 rivets which were then drilled out and reset properly. There were a couple of holes where I used Cherrymax rivets . I knew before starting on the rear deck these would be needed. When I installed the ADAHRS mount, the rear angles partially block a couple of the holes—no way to get a bar on these rivets, thus Cherrymax to the rescue. The hardest part of the tunnel bucking is finished—the very aft tailcone section is rather limited on space. We should be able to make good progress on the remaining rivets.