Received a shipment from SteinAIr including some wire, terminals and crimper dies. Drilled a small hole in the 808 bulkhead and installed a small rubber grommet. Ran an 18 ga wire thru the grommet and crimped on a ring terminal. Added some shrink tubing and then connected to the small post on the master solenoid. Ran the wire forward thru the same snap bushings as the servo wire bundle and the ADAHRS wire bundle. Next, I cut a backboard to fit between the 808 and 809 bulkheads-also cut a small section to fit between the 809 and 810 bulkhead. I had previously cut the backboard to fit between the 807 and 808 bulkheads. I checked that I could install and remove the boards thru the bulkheads. Looks pretty darn uncomfortable! Fabbed up a battery to ground connection point. I cut a piece of angle, laid out and drilled a couple of #40 holes. Clamped this angle to the F889R lower longeron near the 808 bulkhead and match drilled the angle and longeron using the right angle drill attachment. Drilled the holes up to 3/16”. Removed and drilled a 21/64” hole in the angle. Need to locate an AN5 bolt to connect the lug on the #2 wire from the battery to complete the ground connection. Finally, I re-installed the two false spar pieces.