Was off for a few days, but now back to work on the plane. I applied high temp RTV to the back side of the battery firewall pass thru and secured to the firewall using metal lock nuts. Received a crimper and rotary stripper today. I adjusted the rotary stripper, or so I thought and spun it around the end of some RG400 cable. Kept making adjustments and after I ate up several inches of cable, I tossed it aside and will order a different brand. I also have some wire on order to make up a harness which will be used to connect the transponder. While looking at where to route some wiring to the tail, it dawned on me that there are a couple of dozen rivets between the F810 and F811 bulkheads that could be set. Access to these will be much easier now than after the rear deck is installed. I got 14 of them set, but had to drill out 2 that were set proud (too heavy on the bucking bar).