I spent most of the day working on the big fat #2 wire. I originally had it coming thru the inboard hole which came pre-drilled with the QB fuse. However, the cable had some clearance issues with the rudder cable on the front side of the spar web. I drilled some new holes and moved the cable more toward the outboard side. Spent at least an hour getting one nut plate installed to secure the cable. I added several more clamps and think I’ve got it about where I want it. Will have to remove cable to add a terminal on the firewall end. Also added another couple of holes and snap bushing for the pitot line. Wired up the fuel boost pump—the wires seemed a bit loose in adel clamp, so I used a small piece of static line inside the clamp to run the wires thru.