Back to the shop tonight. Removed all of the tape and paper—began inspecting the paint job. Ended up with good coverage everywhere—except one spot. Just under the forward stick, there was an area on the floor about 6” across that had no primer or was extremely light. So, I got the tape back out and began masking off the spar web, forward stick and control assembly. Shot a coat of primer over the area. After it dried, I shot another coat—let it dry for a bit and pulled the tape up once again. Success! Not the most perfect paint job, but certainly adequate for my needs. Next I got back to planning on my avionics panel access door. I think the width is fine, but I may want to add another inch taller. Think I’ll make another poster board and try to decide—need to get moving on this modification!