This log covers the last several work sessions. Nothing real exciting to report. I have taped and covered everything in the cockpit area, passenger area and rear baggage compartment that I don’t want primed. After I finished applying tape & paper, I ran over all interior exposed surfaces with a maroon scotchbrite pad. After a light scrubbing, I vacuumed everything again. Then I wiped everything down with Naphtha. I plan to shoot a primer coat this weekend—weather supposed to be a bit warmer. After the primer dries for a day or so, I will shoot another coat of primer. My current plan (always subject to change) is to leave the interior color in NAPA 7220 primer—should be easy to touch up as needed.