Tonight I removed the left elevator and the HS. Wow, much more room in the shop now. Clecoed the aft top skin back on. I had not match drilled the skin to the F810 bulkhead because of interference with the HS. Many earlier logs reported a gap between the skin and the bulkhead. I thought that maybe Van’s had fixed this in the later kits--silly me! I had a gap just like everyone else. I cut a strip of .025 to fit between the skin and bulkhead for the last 3 rivet holes. Still needed an .063 spacer for the last hole, but will have to taper the upper end just a bit for smoother fit. Now, need to repeat for other side.