Still waiting on some connectors from SteinAir to finish up the wiring for the elevator trim, so I moved to the other end to work on the roll bar. Back on November 20th, I used a ratcheting tie down strap to open up the WD814 windscreen/roll bar. I inserted the windscreen into the fuselage and clamped the aft end to the canopy rail. Took a number of tries before I got it clamped where I could get the two 3/16” bolts thru the windscreen tabs and the inboard flanges of the F816 canopy rails. After I finally got the bolts in, I clamped the forward end of the windscreen flange to the rail and drilled/reamed #12 thru the flange and the F887 longeron. I bolted down the flange at the forward hole, then began drilling & bolting each hole in succession working aft. I ended up with a small gap on the aft end between the tabs and the flange, but think it is ok. Have seen this same thing on other builder’s logs.