I spent a lot of time in the shop today, but made very little progress. I set the WD914 windscreen support in place on the fuse. It does not fit real well. I have been corresponding with Bill-a builder in Kansas and he has the same issues. In looking at other logs, seems this is not uncommon. First off, it appears the support needs to be sprung open about 1/4” and the flanges need some tweaking to lay flat on the canopy rails. Getting a good fit is going to require quite a bit more thought as how best to proceed. While I was pondering this issue, UPS showed up. Whoo-Hoo, Christmas came early! I received a fly cutter and edge roller tool from Cleveland and a couple of beautiful vents from Steinair. Also received a fuel pump & filter from EFII-wow what a work of art! Only logging about 15 minutes as actual build time (fitting/measuring the windscreen problem). If I counted all of my “thinking” time, probably would have well over 2000 hours on this project!