Rather a nothing building session tonight. I mounted the VS to the fuse, clecoing thru the VS locating hole into the F812B angle/control stop. Clecoed the F884 attach plate to the back of the HS front spar, and duct taped the F885 spacer in place. Clamped the VS front spar to the attach plate. The F812 bulkhead and the WD409 had already been drilled to ¼” by the QB factory guys. I ordered a drill bushing from McMaster-Carr, a ¼” od and 1/8” id. I spent at least 45 minutes turning the bushing down in the drill press for a perfect fit in the holes of the WD409. Stuck the bushing in and applied a 1/8” drill bit—the bushing promptly shattered into 3 pieces. Bummer-now I’ll have to find another way to get these pilot holes drilled. Sometimes it’s two steps forward and one step back. Logging only 1/2 hour of productive time tonight.