Well, goal tonight was to get all of the battery hatch/rear baggage shelf riveted together—didn’t quite get there. I did get the left and right doublers riveted on-except for one hole on each end. Also got the hinge riveted to the hatch lid and got the 3 nutplates attached. What slowed me down was rivet length for the doublers. I needed about a -4.75 (which don’t think there is such an animal). I had some -6’s which I cut with the rivet cutter, but were still a fraction too long. I have learned that with the pneumatic squeezer, too long a rivet nearly always lean over for me. So, after cutting the rivets, I used a fine tooth file to get them just the right length. Was rather slow, perhaps meaningless, but the rivets set nicely (well all but one that turned up proud).