Done with the floor seat panels. So, before I start on the front seat ramp and consoles, thought I’d move to the battery mount. Of course, Nancy was thrilled to learn that she wouldn’t have to “prop” the engine to get it lit. I cut the F877B-1 angle in half with a dremel cutoff and clecoed the angles to the F877A1 battery tray. Match reamed (#30) the angles to the battery tray. Match reamed (#41) thru the angles and the tray for the MK1000-428 nutplates. Reamed #41 the K1000-4 nutplates, then countersunk for NAS rivets. Took everything apart, deburred all holes and edge finished all parts. Countersunk the battery tray for the 10R9 screws. Scuffed the parts, cleaned with MEK & Dawn, and shot with primer. Doesn’t take long for primer to dry when the temp in 103 degrees. Used the squeezer to set the AD4 rivets and the NAS c/s rivets. The MK1000 nutplates are too close to the AD3 rivets to use the squeezer, so I drove them with the gun. Battery box finished!