Clecoed the left and right foot wells and webs together. Then match reamed all to #41. Clecoed the foot wells to the front seat floor. Match reamed foot wells, stiffener and support angle to seat floor with #41. Took it all apart and deburred all holes. Removed left and right floor boards and trimmed for a better fit. Next I moved to the flap bearing blocks. Initially they would not fit under the rear seat belt anchors. Rather than guess at where and how much to trim the anchors while standing on my head, I decided to remove the anchors. I trimmed the end of the left anchor so that the bearing block would fit between the anchor and the longeron. With the left side trimmed, I transferred the trim line to the right anchor. Will trim the right anchor tomorrow. I also decided to leave the seat belt anchors out until I get the flap bearing blocks drilled and bolted to the longerons—much more working room with the anchors removed.