I went over the upper cowl one more time with #400 grit paper. Then, I mixed up some resin with 50% acetone added. I used a foam brush to apply the goop. I had planned to squeegee with a credit card, but opted to leave it alone. Later today, the new glass has cured, but I’ll leave it overnight. Tomorrow, I plan to sand with #400 grit and if it looks ok, I’ll get some sanding primer on it. The lower cowl has sanding primer on it—before removing, I sanded with some #400 paper. The lower cowl doesn’t seem to have as many or as deep scratches compared to the upper. I may sand some more then shoot some sanding primer on a portion to see if the scratches are evident. If not, I’ll shoot some primer on the same test area and see how it looks. I may yet finish this cowling in this century!