KitLog pro

Powered By Kitlog Pro v2.0

Steve & Nancy Riffe
' style=
Date:  9-3-2016
Number of Hours:  4.00
Manual Reference:  
Brief Description:  Removed sanding primer from upper cowl

Good news—bad news. I inspected the cowls and only found 1 pin hole. However, I can see lots of scratches in the surface that the sanding primer did not cover. So, I used a #120 grit to remove the sanding primer on the upper cowl. From there I sanded with #220 grit and finally with #400 grit. This took care of most of the scratches—also took off a good bit of the resin/acetone that had been previously applied. Although some of the thin glass remains, looks like it will take another round of resin/acetone, then sanding primer etc. If this doesn’t take care of the scratches, I plan to leave it for the painter. I’ve put in more than enough time on this dang cowl—really need to move on to something else.
' style=

Pink be gone!

Pink be gone!

' style=

Dang pink is back

Dang pink is back

' style=

Lower needs sanding primer removed-again!

Lower needs sanding primer removed-again!

' style=










Copyright © 2001-2019 Matronics. All Rights Reserved.