No pics today—same stuff as the last week or so. I sanded the lower cowl once again—tried to remove the brush marks from applying the resin/acetone mix. I used some #180 grit paper hoping not to remove to much of the thin glass, yet flatten the brush marks. After sanding, I used compressed air to remove all of the sanding dust. Then I mixed up a double batch of resin and acetone and brushed it on the cowl. Late yesterday, I began the sanding process one more time. Again, I used some #180 grit paper to remove just the brush marks. I only got about ¼ of the cowl sanded, but the surface feels very slick—maybe I’ve finally gotten enough buildup to cover the pin holes and grain.