I got another coat of micro added around the nose. After it hardened, I separated the upper & lower cowl and sanded the edges—I think the joint around the nose is as good as it is going to get. I sanded the outside of the upper and lower cowl with #80 grit, then mixed up some resin with a light amount of micro mixed in. I spread this on the lower cowling until it got to thick to work. I let it cure, then sanded again with #80. Maybe one more coat will finish this up and I can begin sanding with #120 grit. The glass on this cowling sure has lots of “grain”—it will take a bit of sanding and filling to get things smoothed out. I sanded the lower cowling one more time—now both upper and lower are ready for another coat, which I’ll apply early in the morning. I also cleaned up and shot primer on the oil door hinge. It is now ready to rivet to the oil door. Still need to order a couple of Hartwell latches for the door—always needing something!