I removed the13” disc and block sanded the face of the cowling. Then, I installed the lower and upper cowling. The spinner to cowl gap is much better now—may need just a wee bit more build up on the lower 1/3. Removed the cowlings and while I had them apart, I cut out the holes for the hinge pin covers. Clecoed the upper and lower hinges together as well as the nose piece. I mixed up a batch of resin and micro and some flox (to stiffen). Cleaned the area with acetone, thenI applied the mixture to the nose piece with some extra goo filling in a couple of voids left previously. I set the 13” disc in place and set some weight on it flatten out the resin mix. It is cooler today, so the resin is not curing as quickly, so I got out the baffle parts and began studying the drawings.