KitLog pro

Powered By Kitlog Pro v2.0

Steve & Nancy Riffe
' style=
Date:  2-20-2016
Number of Hours:  2.00
Manual Reference:  
Brief Description:  R. side cowling mis-match

I removed the cowl halves—the pin somehow got into the resin and I had to use my dremel to cut some of the resin away to get it out. I trimmed up the edges and clecoed back together. I sanded the joint area and was able to get a smooth fit. It will need some micro in a couple of spots, but overall I’m happy with the result. I did a repeat for the right side—it wasn’t as big a mis-match as the left side, but still needed some fill. After the resin cured, I separated the halves and sanded the edges. Clecoed back together and sanded the joint—needs some micro, but fit is close enough.
' style=

L. side--needs some micro, but fit is good

L. side--needs some micro, but fit is good

' style=

R. side--resin/flox applied

R. side--resin/flox applied

' style=

R side--micro needed, fit is much better

R side--micro needed, fit is much better

' style=










Copyright © 2001-2019 Matronics. All Rights Reserved.