I made some progress on the air filter installation today, but have a ways to go before it’s finished. I finally figured out how the three parts are supposed to fit which tie the fiberglass snorkel to the air ramp/baffle. This was after I cut two of the parts up only to find I was trying to put them over the ramp instead of under it. No problem there, when I’m done with this and the brackets are riveted to the snorkel, I’ll just add some glass to fill the gaps. My last hurdle is what to do with the outboard flange—it is to narrow to attach with screws—not enough edge distance. This will require a bit of “southern engineering”—just not sure how to go about it, but once that is figured out, I will be able to see light at the end of the tunnel regarding baffles.