Finished riveting all of the #4 baffles and oil cooler supports. For the nutplate that ties the assembly to the valve cover bolt, I used some small cherry c/s pop rivets—just couldn’t find a way to get gun or squeezer on these rivets—might could have done it with a hand squeezer, but I don’t have one. I installed the completed baffle assembly—it seems solid as a rock. Per the plans I made the 3 spacers for the oil cooler. I don’t understand why the upper inboard hole shows only a bolt without a spacer. I installed 90 steel degree fittings in the cooler finger tight, then temp installed the cooler. I added the VA-134 and 135 lines from the cooler to the engine and marked the fittings on the cooler. The lines do not interfere with the cooler mounting bolts, so I’ll make one more spacer. I removed the cooler and I’ll clock the fittings per my markings. I did have to tighten the 45 degree fitting on the engine approximately 1/16 of a turn to bring it into alignment so that I could make the connection with the line to the oil cooler.