After several failed attempts at forming a conical gusset for the right side, I finally got something that should work. I laid out rivet holes for both sides and punched them to 3/32”, then clamped the gusset in place and drilled thru the holes into the forward air ramp and the #1 side baffle. I need to trim the front edge some to get clearance for the air seal fabric to fit between the gusset and the cowl. Only logging 1 hour for this little bugger even though I spent most of an entire day getting something useable. I’m not sure what to do on the left side yet since I have the air filter and intake to deal with.