I marked the side baffle where it is supposed to bend and tuck under the ramp, but the bend is off and it pushes the ramp up—argh!! So, I cut it off and bent some .032 to go around the outside of the baffle/ramp. Drilled to #40 and clecoed together. Now the right baffle/ramp fits like it should (I think). Calling it done for now—still need to make the conical gusset. I started on the FAB for the left side—cut and drilled the parts that the filter is supposed to fit in, but they don’t fit. The plans consist of some pencil drawings that are not very clear. Set this aside for now and laid the top cowl in place—then jacked it up 4” and clamped with some sticks. I reached inside and drew some lines on the baffles 4.5” from the top. Need to draw a couple more lines, but this is getting close to where I can trim the baffles while I wait for the FAB fairy to appear and figure out the filter drawings.