I found the missing parts for the FAB mount—they were inside the K&N air filter box—which was still sealed. Appears that I didn’t inventory the FAB parts a year or so back. Per the instructions I cut a piece of plywood to 2 3/8” diameter. Well, that fit the injector body, but not the snorkel. I wrapped duct tape around the plywood plug leaving about 1/8” on the aft side free of tape. I fit this inside the hole saw used to cut the circle and forced the hole saw inside the snorkel. This left only about 3/16” of the plug sticking out, which fit just inside the injector body. I wiggled the snorkel around until it fit flush against the injector body and fit closely against the floor of the forward left ramp assembly. I clamped the snorkel to the injector body and drew a line around the snorkel from the aft side of the injector body and also drew a line around the other end on the floor of the ramp assembly. I shined a light from the back side of the injector to mark the lower bolt holes on the snorkel—couldn’t get a light on the upper holes. Removed the snorkel and the left forward ramp. I cut out the center of the ramp with my dremel using the lines as a guide. Also drilled out the 2 lower bolt holes on the snorkel to 1/4”—then test fit to the injector—fits fine. I’ll use the gasket to locate the upper holes.