I added another batch of micro to the rear wheel pants where they mate with the front half. After this dried, I sanded the joint between the two halves. It now meets together for a smooth transition. While the lower intersection fairings were in place, I drew a line around the outside of the fairing, then removed the fairings. I marked another line ½” outside this line and ran tape around the outside. What I’m trying to achieve is a smooth transition between the fairing and the wheel pant. I sanded this ½” wide area with some 80 grit to really ruff it up. Next, I added packing tape around the inside and outside of the fairing and clecoed it to the pant. I mixed up a batch of resin and added quite a bit of micro to make a thick paste—then added a small amount of flox for strength. I applied this to the area where the fairing meets the pant. I only did this for the right side—want to be sure I can get this separated after it cures before I try it on the left side.