After more tailwheel instruction, I went to the hangar. I calibrated the right tank the same way as I did the left tank. Start empty, add 2 gallons, push button on Dynon and repeat until full. Then, I drained the tank and lowered the tail back down to a 3 point stance. I added 8 gallons per side, pouring in 2 gallons at a time. I marked on a stick where the 8 gallon mark falls. The Dynon shows 11 gallons per side—due to calibration in level flight vs what’s reported in a 3 point attitude. The screen shows a fuel computer mis-match—hmm, guess calibration of the fuel computer is next. Seems to be plenty of stuff to calibrate!