After a bit of frustration, I got the plane leveled. As I raised the tail to level long wise, the gear would contact the floor. So, I had to shim up the front and start again with the tail. After numerous trials, finally got it level. Side to side was easy to do. I dropped plumb bobs front and back and marked a line on the floor with a chalk string. I bolted on the U-808 brackets and used a square to set them perpendicular to the floor. Next, I made up a 1” block and taped it to the top of the tire. I began fitting the aft half of the right pant. I marked where it contacted the gear and made about a 1” deep cut. I kept cutting and fitting until the bottom of the pant began contacting the back of the tire. Then, it was trim the bottom and trim the gear cut out until I could get the pant to fit. Next up is to drill the pant to the U-807 and U-808 brackets. But first, I got to figure out how I can measure off of the fuse centerline so that the pant is parallel.