Log 1 of 3. Opps, got a little behind on kitlog the last several days. I sanded the spinner and shot with a coat of filler primer. After it dried, I sanded with 400 grit and shot another coat. Again, after drying, I sanded with 400 grit. It has been overcast, so I haven’t given it a final check before primer, but maybe in a few days. Then, I moved on to the alternate air door. I secured the door cable along the lower cylinder head valve covers with adel clamps and another clamp at the #2 cylinder oil return line. I cut the cable to what appeared correct length—got lucky, it worked out ok. I curled the end of the wire cable so that a #6 screw could secured it to the door. Checked the operaton—works like a charm. It has to be reset from outside the cockpit, but it is designed for a one shot emergency situation where ice has blocked the air filter. Hope I never have to use it!