I made one more slight cut on the left tip, then taped the cover in place. I drilled a #41 hole in each corner and secured cover with a couple of clecoes. Well, it must have shifted a bit—the corner on the outside of the wing sits a bit proud. So, I set it aside and started the right tip. I made a much more aggressive cut the first time which resulted in less trips to the band sander. It seems to fit better than the left cover. I drilled the corner holes and clecoed in position. I went back to the left side and made a couple of passes on the band sander in various spots. Now it fits flush. However, the holes no longer line up. I mixed up some resin with flox and filled the 2 previous holes in the tip. Tomorrow, I’ll re-drill the mounting holes.